Are you a Regatta racing sailor who’s ready to start winning more races? RegattaRecon is a performance sailing app for android, iPad and iPhone. Our digital sailing compass is an easy-to-use alternative to expensive standalone sailing instruments like the TackTick and Velocitek units. In addition to an advanced digital sailing compass, RegattaRecon includes an integrated head/lift indicator, sailing race timer, and gives you the ability to record up to six finishers and perform phrf calculations easily.
If you’re looking for a wireless performance sailing app or sailing training tool, look no further than the RegattaRecon digital compass. It also makes a perfect gift for sailing enthusiasts.So don’t get left behind! Get the RegattaRecon sailing app from the App Store or Google Play and get ready to dominate your next Regatta.
“Bought this app unsure if it could really deliver on the promise of a TackTick at $15 but I’ve tested it alongside my Garmin and its giving me reliable numbers all over the course. It seems to deliver and as we use it, we are liking it more and more. We ran practice starts and first mark beats all weekend and the app really delivered above our expectations. The life proof case on the iPhone really insures a great set of functionality- course charts, NOAA bouy info and now a great racing app. I highly recommend the app.”
- Regatta Recon’s Digital Compass app for iPhone and Android devices is designed to help racing sailors take the gun and win more races, more often.
- An integrated head/lift indicator as well as compass, gets you and your boat up the course “in phase”, and the countdown timer gets you off to a great start every race.
- With the ability to record the elapsed time of up to 6 finishers, PHRF calculations >on the way to the dock are a cinch.
- Sporting an intuitive interface, the compass provides the functions of devices costing hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, at a fraction of the cost, right on your phone or tablet.
- Available on all phones and tablets that have an internal compass.
- No mobile connection or outside intervention needed for RegattaRecon to work, so it’s “Class Legal”.
- ***COMING SOON*** Mast mounting brackets compatible with any bracket designed for the venerable Tacktick Microcompass, the Raymarine Micronet RaceMaster, and the Velocitek ProStart, can be purchased separately.